Questo forum utilizza dei Cookie per tenere traccia di alcune informazioni. Quali notifica visiva di una nuova risposta in un vostro topic, Notifica visiva di un nuovo argomento, e Mantenimento dello stato Online del Registrato. Collegandosi al forum o Registrandosi, si accettano queste condizioni.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: 2015 Dodge Challenger "Hellcat"
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 11:46 am 
Non connesso

Immagine

Dodge has officially unveiled the most powerful vehicle to ever wear the Challenger name – the SRT Hellcat – complete with over 600 horsepower courtesy of a supercharged, 6.2-liter Hemi V8. It will be offered alongside the 485-hp Challenger SRT.

The new, force-induced V8 isn't just the most powerful ever fitted to the Challenger, it's the most powerful eight-cylinder Chrysler Group has ever built. Power figures aren't finalized, so expect to see "over 600 hp" bandied about quite a lot. That fury will be channeled through either a six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic. Yes, over 600 ponies through an eight-speed auto. So far, the only vehicle we know of that delivers more output through that many gears is the as-yet untested Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Sadly, we don't have performance metrics just yet, although if this thing can't crack four seconds to 60 miles per hour, we'll be pretty surprised.

As is the theme nowadays, the 2015 Challenger SRT features a number of driving modes, governing power output, shift speeds for the 8AT, steering effort, traction control settings and suspension settings. There are three pre-programmed options – Default, Sport and Track – and a Custom mode that allows drivers to mix and match to their heart's content.

Like the Ford Mustang Boss 302, the SRT Hellcat will arrive with two keys, one red and one black. The red key is the one we want, as it unlocks the car's full potential, while the black key is more or less a valet key, limiting output of that supercharged beast under the hood.

Production will kick off at Chrysler's Brampton, Ontario factory in the third quarter of 2014.

Both the SRT Hellcat and the lesser SRT model will ride on unique 20-inch alloys. An eight-spoke design, wrapped in either Goodyear Eagle RSA2 all-seasons or Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires, will be offered on the naturally aspirated model. The Hellcat and Track Pack-equipped SRT will get wider 20s and Y-plus-rated Pirelli PZero Nero tires. Corralling the SRT Hellcat's 600 ponies will be the task of a set of 15.4-inch, two-piece Brembo brakes with six-piston calipers.

Finally, the SRT Hellcat's extra oomph certainly demands some aesthetic tweaks. On the exterior, a Viper-like hood scoop dominates the head-on appearance of the 600-hp Challenger. That functional scoop is flanked by an equally functional set of air extractors, while the new vertical-split grille is a styling item borrowed from the 1971 Challenger. And in case all this visual aggression isn't enough, Dodge has added a very, very conspicuous "SUPERCHARGED" badge to the Challenger Hellcat's fenders.

Production of the most powerful Challenger will kick off during the third quarter of 2014 at Chrysler's Brampton, Ontario factory. Expect pricing information to be released closer to launch. Take a look below for a video and the full press release on both the Challenger SRT and SRT Hellcat, and then hop up top for a gallery of images of the new tire-shredder.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/05/20/2015 ... -official/

Se qualcuno si stesse chiedendo come "suona" un V8 del genere...... voilà:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/YU2d3YpJVYk?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/YU2d3YpJVYk?version=3&amp;hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sai che cosa diceva quel tale? In Italia sotto i Borgia, per trent'anni, hanno avuto assassinii, guerre, terrore e massacri, ma hanno prodotto Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci e il Rinascimento. In Svizzera hanno avuto amore fraterno, cinquecento anni di pace e democrazia, e che cos' hanno prodotto? Gli orologi a cucù.( O.Welles)

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:09 pm 
Non connesso

Che bestiaccia infernale!!! :angelo :amore2

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:33 pm 
Non connesso

:amore2

give me more speed

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:34 pm 
Non connesso

Nevermore ha scritto:
:amore2

Molto più bella delle varie Mustang e Camaro, IMHO.

give me more speed

they say I'm crazy and I'm headed for disaster

give me more speed

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:38 pm 
Non connesso

Questa E' la muscle car per eccellenza. Spettacolo puro!

- Ford Transit VII T350L 2.2 Tdci 140 cv - 06/2008
- [New entry] Lancia Delta Oro 1.4 T-Jet GPL 120 cv - 09/2008

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:44 pm 
Questa ad ignoranza le batte tutte.

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 12:57 pm 
Non connesso

:amore2 :amore2 :amore2 :amore2 :amore2 :amore2

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 1:16 pm 
Non connesso

così devono suonare le macchine, cazzo.

"compra i nostri italijanski ispageti e di duro non avrai solo il grano!"

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 1:19 pm 
Non connesso

Io mi innamoro troppo facilmente (Dio se mi piace!!!)

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: ven mag 23, 2014 7:17 pm 
Non connesso

Al posteriore la preferivo nella versione precedente,ma ora con 600cv è più allettante :amore

- ex Lincoln Continental Coupè '72
- ex Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6
- ex Citroen C4 1.6 HDI Exclusive
- ex Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited '98
- ex Lancia Y
- ex Citroen C3

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00