Questo forum utilizza dei Cookie per tenere traccia di alcune informazioni. Quali notifica visiva di una nuova risposta in un vostro topic, Notifica visiva di un nuovo argomento, e Mantenimento dello stato Online del Registrato. Collegandosi al forum o Registrandosi, si accettano queste condizioni.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00

Apri un nuovo argomento  Rispondi all’argomento  [ 275 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente 16 7 8 9 10
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Volkswagen I.D. 3
MessaggioInviato: ven dic 02, 2022 5:01 pm 
Non connesso

daimlerchrysler ha scritto:
Significant price rise

The face-lifted ID3 will cost significantly more than the current model. The entry-level version ID3 Pro Life, VW will cost 43,995 euros -- almost 6,000 euros more than the current version. The Pro S with the large 77 kilowatt-hour battery will be called the Tour and will cost 56,500 euros.

The face-lifted ID3 will have the same driving dynamics as the current car because nothing has been changed in the chassis, drive or battery. The range also remains the same: around 420 km with the 58-kWh battery, and a 540 km with the 77-kWh battery.

The face-lifted ID3 has been available to order since Dec. 1 but the first cars will not be delivered for about a year.

Pre-series production of the face-lifted version is already underway at VW's Zwickau plant in Germany in parallel with the existing model.

The car is scheduled to go into series production there in the spring and will also be produced in Wolfsburg starting in the fall.

La Id3 facelift avrà un aumento di prezzo di 6.000, che figli di buona donna. :fumatore

E vai di mg4!!

MessaggioInviato: ven dic 02, 2022 7:48 pm 
Non connesso

Che costa molto di meno e va molto meglio della Id3, sicuramente sarà lo stesso anche dopo il restyling.

MessaggioInviato: sab dic 03, 2022 12:09 pm 
Non connesso

VW Has Hiked ID.3 Prices From €6,000 To €10,000 Since 2020 Launch

BY THANOS PAPPAS | POSTED ONDECEMBER 3, 2022 0
FacebookWhatsAppMessengerTwitterRedditPinterest

Volkswagen updated the pricing for the facelifted 2023 ID.3 in Germany, making it significantly more expensive than before while reducing the available trims. Compared to the market launch of the VW ID.3 in 2020, the price increase on the same trim levels varies between €6,088-10,149 (equivalent to $6,414-10,693 at current exchange rates) or between 15-25%.
More specifically, according to the official configurator, the cheapest currently available trim of the compact EV is the ID.3 Pro Life starting at €43,995 ($46,336), when two years ago it was listed for €37,788 ($39,804), translating to an increase of €6,207 ($6,541).

Things are even worse for prospective buyers of higher trim levels. The mid-spec ID.3 Pro Style which has more features including the matrix LED headlights and the panoramic glass roof, now starts from €51,095 ($53,832) compared to €40,946 ($42,878) back in 2020. This means it got more expensive by €10,149 ($10,693), increasing its price by a whopping 25%.

The most expensive trim money can buy is the ID.3 Pro S Tour, which is the only one fitted with the long-range 77 kWh battery pack (lesser trims have the smaller 58 kWh battery). The Tour comes with a four-seater cabin, while standard equipment includes plenty of premium features like 20-inch wheels, IQ.Light matrix LED tech, the Travel Assist ADAS, and the Augmented reality head-up-display. For all this, you need to pay €56,500 ($59,230), when two years ago the same trim used to cost €48,432 ($50,772) ,or €8,068 ($8,458) less.

Unfortunately, Volkswagen discontinued the entry-level ID.3 Pure Performance which retailed for €31,960 ($33,659), making the EV accessible to a larger customer base. However, we must note that this variant had a less powerful electric motor and a more basic kit. It is also not clear at the moment if it is going to make a return in the future lineup.

Note that all of the aforementioned prices are before any incentives from the German government that can reach up to €9.5k ($10k). A good thing is that the prices are valid for the upcoming ID.3 facelift. VW said that due to the semiconductor shortage and the order backlog, all of the existing orders for the aforementioned trims will be satisfied with the facelifted model. The first deliveries are scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2023

The mid-lifecycle update will bring improvements in the exterior design, interior quality, and standard equipment. For example, all of the trims will come standard with a larger 12-inch touchscreen for the updated infotainment. However, the additions are not near enough to justify such a significant increase in prices. Other factors include the high inflation rates and the increased costs of raw materials making most new models too expensive for the large majority of low and medium-income families in Europe.

Vw ha cancellato la variante base della Id3, con il restyling il prezzo base sarà di 43.000, le promesse erano di una base di 30.000 euro.
Tra l’altro ci sono tanti ordini inevasi che i primi modelli della Id3 restyling saranno consegnati nel quarto trimestre 2023.

MessaggioInviato: sab dic 03, 2022 2:59 pm 
Non connesso

Non per difendere la id3, ma 30000 euro era la versione da 45 KWh( non più a listino) e prima della botta di inflazione dell’ ultimo anno. Anche la panda e la Ypsilon che portavi via al prezzo delle patate ora non lo sono più.
E tutto si può dire, ma le MG BEV sono tutto fuorché più efficienti delle BEV vw.

MessaggioInviato: dom dic 04, 2022 7:46 am 
Non connesso

Leon83 ha scritto:
Non per difendere la id3, ma 30000 euro era la versione da 45 KWh( non più a listino) e prima della botta di inflazione dell’ ultimo anno. Anche la panda e la Ypsilon che portavi via al prezzo delle patate ora non lo sono più.

Concordo. Mala tempora currunt.

Apri un nuovo argomento  Rispondi all’argomento  [ 275 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente 16 7 8 9 10

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00