Questo forum utilizza dei Cookie per tenere traccia di alcune informazioni. Quali notifica visiva di una nuova risposta in un vostro topic, Notifica visiva di un nuovo argomento, e Mantenimento dello stato Online del Registrato. Collegandosi al forum o Registrandosi, si accettano queste condizioni.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Hyundai Casper ev per l’Europa.
MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 6:27 am 
Non connesso

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new- ... tric-power

Questa A-suv verrà offerta in Europa come elettrica. Non una cattiva idea imho.

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Hyundai Casper ev per l’Europa.
MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 8:57 am 
Non connesso

fantasmagorica

MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 9:02 am 
Non connesso

Ha un che di Ignis

MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 9:38 am 
Non connesso

Stavo per avere un erezione ma niente ... ah, la vecchiaia!

MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 11:53 am 
Non connesso

Un nome ad ampio spettro

- Ford Transit VII T350L 2.2 Tdci 140 cv - 06/2008
- [New entry] Lancia Delta Oro 1.4 T-Jet GPL 120 cv - 09/2008

MessaggioInviato: ven feb 02, 2024 12:16 pm 
Non connesso

Fighe le ruote "Shuriken" :mrgreen:

Sai che cosa diceva quel tale? In Italia sotto i Borgia, per trent'anni, hanno avuto assassinii, guerre, terrore e massacri, ma hanno prodotto Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci e il Rinascimento. In Svizzera hanno avuto amore fraterno, cinquecento anni di pace e democrazia, e che cos' hanno prodotto? Gli orologi a cucù.( O.Welles)

MessaggioInviato: dom feb 04, 2024 1:01 pm 
Non connesso

Hyundai will launch 20,000-euro mini EV in Europe, reports say

The Casper will be a rival to low-cost EVs from Renault, Stellantis and VW.

The Casper is sold in South Korea with a gasoline engine. A full-electric version is expected to start production in July.

Hyundai this year will launch a full-electric version of its Casper mini crossover in Europe that could sell for less than 20,000 euros, according to reports.

The Casper would join a wave of small and mini EVs currently sold in the region or planned for Europe, including the China-built Dacia Spring, Renault's electric Twingo and the Citroen e-C3. 

The EV would also give Hyundai a rival to low-cost electric cars being launched in Europe by Chinese automakers such as SAIC's MG Motors and BYD.

A person familiar with Hyundai’s plans told Automotive News Europe that the car is expected to be shown in Europe in the third quarter, with the first deliveries starting by the end of the year. A report in the South Korean newspaper Chosun Daily said production of the all-electric Casper will start in July.

Automakers ready low-cost EVs for Europe to counter Chinese threat

Upcoming EVs include the Renault 5, several models from Volkwagen Group brands including a potential Twingo-based car and a battery-electric Fiat Panda. These cars would have a starting price of 25,000 euros or less.

The Casper is sold in South Korea with a three-cylinder 1.0-liter gasoline engine, a variant that will not be sold in Europe. It is based on the same platform as the i10 minicar that is built in Turkey and sold in Europe. 

The full-electric Casper will be exported from the Gwangju factory in South Korea, where it will be produced alongside the gasoline version.

The Casper sold in South Korea is 3,595 mm long, 1,595 mm wide and 1,575 mm tall. Its dimensions are set to comply with regulations for “light cars,” which enjoy fiscal advantages.

Longer version

Spy shots of a camouflaged Casper in test drives in Sweden show a car that is 200-250 mm (eight to 10 inches) longer than the Korean version, to better cater for the needs of European customers.

According to the Chosun Daily report, the Casper EV will have a less-expensive lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery with a range of 200 km to 300 km (125 to 187 miles).

Hyundai's least-expensive EV in Europe is the Kona small SUV, which starts at 36,400 euros in Germany.

A Hyundai Europe spokesperson said the company would not comment on future plans.

Lionel Keogh, the head of Hyundai France, told the French magazine Auto Moto that the Casper EV will be priced around 20,000 euros and compete with the Dacia Spring and Citroen e-C3. 

Hyundai Motor Europe’s marketing chief, Andreas-Christoph Hofmann, told Automotive News Europe in 2022 that “Everybody in the industry knows the target of this kind of vehicle is 20,000 euros.”

Hyundai Europe boss Michael Cole told Automotive News Europe last year that Hyundai would try to keep its customer base in both minicar and small car segments – where it sells the i10 and i20 hatchbacks -- with a vehicle covering both segments, like a merger of the A and B segments. “I think it would work for EVs,” he added.

Hyundai sold 68,653 i20s and  63,019 i10s in Europe in 2023, according to figures from Dataforce.

Hyundai lancerà a fine 2024 la Casper elettrica per circa 20.000 euro, l'autonomia non sarà eccezionale, si parla di 200 e 300 km.
In Corea il modello ICE misura solo 3,59 mt, la variante europea sarà più lunga di circa 20 cm.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00