Questo forum utilizza dei Cookie per tenere traccia di alcune informazioni. Quali notifica visiva di una nuova risposta in un vostro topic, Notifica visiva di un nuovo argomento, e Mantenimento dello stato Online del Registrato. Collegandosi al forum o Registrandosi, si accettano queste condizioni.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00

Autore Messaggio
MessaggioInviato: gio apr 10, 2014 9:11 am 
Non connesso

AUDI AG: record quarter with more than 400,000 deliveries

• Global sales increased in March by 15.4% to around 170,450 cars
• Sales chief Luca de Meo: “Growth in Europe stronger than the market”
• Cabriolet extends successful new A3 family*

Audi delivered more cars to customers than ever before in a single month: around 170,450 deliveries worldwide, a
15.4 percent year-on-year increase. This result also made March the 51st consecutive month with global sales growth for the four rings. China (+36.6%), Germany (+10.2%) and the United Kingdom (+12.7%) achieved particularly high growth in the past month. Audi’s cumulative sales increased by 11.7 percent in the first quarter to around 412,850 units. This was the first time that the company has exceeded the mark of 400,000 vehicles in the first three months.

“In March we achieved a double best figure, completing the most successful first quarter in our company history with the strongest sales month ever,” says Luca de Meo, Member of the Board of Management for Sales at AUDI AG. “With new models like the A3 Sedan* the internationalization of our business is gaining momentum. In the first quarter we achieved substantial growth in all regions around the world and grew more strongly than the market in Europe.”

Mercedes-Benz posts best-selling month ever

•Mercedes-Benz sold more vehicles than ever before in March (158,523 units; +13.3%)

•Double-digit growth rates in every month since the beginning of the year

•Ola Källenius: “We are continuing the success story of the record year 2013 with additional new products. We have been posting double-digit growth rates for sales in every month since the beginning of the year.”

•Market leadership in Germany and Japan, among others; growth in all regions

•Strong growth rates with E- and S-Class, successful start of C-Class and GLA

Mercedes-Benz posted the best-selling month in the company’s history in March and has handed over 158,523 vehicles to customers (+13.3%). With sales of 374,276 cars since the beginning of the year, the company has also posted the strongest first quarter to date (+15.2%).

“We are continuing the success story of the record year 2013 with additional new products and have posted the best-ever first-quarter sales in the company’s history”, said Ola Källenius, Member of the Divisional Board Mercedes-Benz Cars responsible for Marketing & Sales. “We have been posting double-digit growth rates for sales in every month since the beginning of the year. We expect added impetus from the new C-Class and the compact SUV GLA, which have been taking over the roads of Europe in the last few weeks.”

BMW Group sales top 200,000 for first time in single month

212,908 vehicles delivered in March, an increase of 11.3%
Year-to-date sales climb 8.7% to 487,024 vehicles
Q1 sales growth in all three major sales regions

Munich. The BMW Group sold 212,908 BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles in March – the company’s best-ever monthly results. It’s a significant 11.3% increase on the previous all-time monthly high in March last year (191,269 units). A new high for the first quarter of the year was also achieved with a total of 487,024 vehicles delivered in the first three months of 2014 (prev. yr. 448,200 / +8.7%).

Ian Robertson, Member of the Board of Management, Sales and Marketing BMW, said: “This is the first time in the company’s history that over 200,000 vehicles were delivered to customers in a single month - March has rounded off a strong first quarter in 2014. Despite continuing economic uncertainties, we are experiencing steady improvement in almost all regions. Sales of our BMW X-vehicles have been particularly strong; I’m sure the brand new BMW X4, which celebrated start-of-production in Plant Spartanburg at the end of March, will contribute to boosting growth still further when it comes onto the market from July.”

I marchi di lusso tedeschi hanno ogni ragione per stappare bottiglie di champagne. A marzo hanno riportato i loro migliori risultati storici, è vero che il mercato globale è in ripresa ma il settore premium sta decisamente battendo la media.
Mercedes ha aumentato le sue vendite nei primi 3 mesi del 15,2% e non vengono ancora contate la nuova Kl. C e la Gla che sono state introdotte solo a fine marzo. A gonfiare i risultati sono state soprattutto le compatte (cla soprattutto) e la kl. S che nel primo trimestre ha venduto più di serie 7 e A8 insieme. In Cina Mercedes è cresciuta del 30% ma veniva da un pessimo inizio 2013 mentre negli Usa è riuscita a mantenere il primato nei confronti di Bmw.

Audi non ha in serbo grandi novità per il 2014 dato che A4 e Q7 sono state posticipate però i risultati di vendita rimangono impressionanti : +11,7%. La chiave di questo successo risiede nella nuova A3 la cui versione sedan sta facendo grandi numeri in Cina e Usa e nei suv.

Bmw cresce dell' 8,7% grazie alla serie 3, i suv e la serie 2, la Mini è nella fase di cambio generazione e quindi sta rallentando la crescita.
Un inizio più che roseo insomma.

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+01:00